Tel: +612 8915 2643
Tel: +612 9221 5664
Visitors are directed to attend the Sixth Floor’s annex at Level 10, 233 Macquarie Street, Sydney
Mail & deliveries should be directed to Selborne Chambers, Level 6, 174 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Patrick practises in all areas of commercial law and is regularly briefed in large and complex commercial disputes. He joined the NSW Bar in 2014.
His recent experience includes:
- Appearing for shareholders in class action proceedings against AMP Ltd concerning matters arising from the 2018 Financial Services Royal Commission.
- Appearing for children of Gina Rinehart in various and ongoing proceedings concerning the Rinehart family trusts.
- Appearing for former directors and officers of Forge Group Ltd in various proceedings arising out of the collapse and insolvency of the Forge Group.
- Appearing for the liquidators of failed managed investment scheme Equititrust Ltd in proceedings against Equititrust’s former directors and auditor, KPMG.
- Appearing for a banking company in proceedings against its former professional advisor, PwC.
- Appearing for listed resources entity Wollongong Coal Ltd in a shipping dispute with industrial conglomerate British Marine PLC.
Prior to joining the NSW Bar, Patrick was an associate at Cravath Swaine & Moore LLP in New York, where he practised as a commercial litigator.
Patrick holds an LLM from New York University, where he was awarded for his work in competition law and policy. He also holds a Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Sydney.